MWEG's Principles of Nonpartisanship
- Seek to find peaceful solutions to the conflict resulting from intense partisanship and ideological polarization.
- Create neutral civic spaces where women of differing opinions can come together and engage compassionately with their fellow citizens.
- Commit to communicate using language devoid of bias, partisan jargon, and disrespect.
- Support policy and governance solutions (regardless of their party of origin) that respect the rule of law, preserve the rights of citizens, and affirm our civic responsibility to one another.
- Encourage cross-party communication among elected officials and advocate for bipartisan policy solutions.
MWEG will not endorse candidates or party platforms, nor will it privilege one party over another in candidate forums or other public events.