Prepare for Peacemaking
In our hearts, minds, congregations, and communities
Principles of Peacemaking
1. Peacemaking is proactive and courageous.
2. Peacemaking seeks to unify instead of divide.
3. Peacemaking demands great tolerance for people and none for injustice.
4. Peacemaking views human suffering as sacred.
5. Peacemaking chooses love instead of hate.
6. Peacemaking believes that ultimate peace is not only possible, but sure.
Learn & Teach
Additional Peacemaking Resources
We have created resources and tools to help you implement the ideals of peacemaking in your life and to teach others about these ideas and skills.
Watch speakers from past MWEG events discuss and teach on topics including the principles of peacemaking and specific ways we can apply those principles.